Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Lincoln Day 2

We went to the Castle and the Cathedral


 Yes we went on the roof tour and went right inside the roof space. There were some beautiful views from up there. 


We walked round some of the beautiful shops and I bought two dragon mugs. They are all wrapped up so will take photos when we get home.


With lots of walking and stops for drinks and food the two days have gone by very quickly and today we go home via Skegness and the Humber bridge.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

lovely city, I haven't been there for years but I remember the square in front of the cathedral being vibrant with music and bustle.