Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Crochet 2016

I found this ball of lace weight wool in my stash, it has been there for quite a while. Tonight I decided to do something with it. I was perusing ATTIC24's blog and saw a granny square whole colour throw she had made and I wondered if it could be adapted.

Her squares are about 7cm squares with a 4mm hook and double knitting. I have used a 2mm hook and each square is about 1.5cm, I put the £2 coin there so you can image the size of the little squares. 
If you can see a slight change of colour then your eyes are not deceiving you, it is because of the wool, so it could make something nice. I will have to wait and see how many squares I can get out of the ball as it is the only one I have.

1 comment:

Christine said...

They are lovely, I look forward to seeing what you make from them