Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15th

We are half way through the month - where has it gone?
I have completed the two pieces I showed you earlier this year. One of which is in my new Header.



The photos above show the front and back of a piece I have yet to name.  (Anyone got any ideas?) The back is an old napkin and the initials do not mean anything to me but they looked so beautiful I had to leave them in place. The front is a runner with pieces of tea dyed silk Kantha stitched in place. It has wadding sandwiched in-between which created the texture in the centre.


Here is the third antimacassar piece I have done, sorry the picture is not very good. It will be going to an outside exhibition soon as I want to see how it distresses.

I'm off to London soon to see Guy's and Doll's. It gives me a chance to connect with my family down there so I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Lovely work! Guys and Dolls is one of my favourite musicals, have fun