Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No stitching

Help help, I've done no stitching since Sunday! I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Every thing's packed away as well and my poor hands feel as if they have been so badly treated.

Had a lovely meal last night though at La Cotas in Newcastle, we did make pigs of ourselves and ordered far too much, as usual. It was our 36th Wedding Anniversary and always go out for a meal. By the time we got back all I wanted to do was flop and of course fell asleep.

Off to Yoga this lunch time then into Newcastle to do the few bits of shopping left to do. The end is in sight and then I can relax.

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Happy anniversary, Sheila!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, which leads me to yours.
Happy holidays!!

Stitchingranny said...

Glad you had a good night, and congratulations on what I am sure have been 36 very happy years.