1) A lovely bought stencil mask has left small rectangles on the fabric.
2) A doily mask has left very pale marks. I'm afraid this piece hasn't photographed well.
3) The folded fabric is actually quite brighter than the photograph as the yellow is not showing up very well.
4) This is the piece that was twisted and scrunched leaving the edges flat.
5) A beautiful scrunched up mop-up cloth
6) Another scrunched up mop-up cloth
7) A salt diffused mop-up cloth. I don't really like the red but it will be OK for what I am going to use it for.
8) This is the big disappointment. It should have had some leaf and flower prints but it has not worked. I probably chose the wrong leaves and flowers - not much chance of a decent selection in the UK winter.
There were a couple more pieces that again did not turn out as expected but can still be used for my next project. I'm not sure when that will be as while making dinner tonight I've burned my right hand. My middle finger is quite sore and I don't want to risk an infection, it's wrapped up in clingfilm and I think I will have a big blister.