Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Armstrong embellishment picture


I've started a new piece of work using the embellisher. I've had this photo for a long time with the idea that one day it will be made into 'something' Well last week I made a start on it with the help of a friend. I used the embellisher to create the background pieces and this is how far I've got already (about 5hrs work!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looking good

Karan said...

Wow Sheila I love this & how textured it looks. Would never have thought of basing a piece on a coat of arms but it works brilliantly. So looking forward to seeing more. :0)