Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Can anyone help?

While playing on another blog I was looking at followers options. This then seems to have deleted my followers gadget in my blogs leaving a blank space. I've tried deleting the gadget and re-instating it but that did no good. Can anyone help? I want it back! It's good to see my followers!

5 comments:

Christine said...

I can see it Sheila

Hazel said...

I can see your followers. They are still there. x

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Thanks girls, I can see you all again, just small blip, I was worried something had gone drastically wrong thanks

Val said...

I actually had to 'follow' you again !! but can see everything so you should be able to now x

Elizabeth Braun said...

It happens from time to time. Every so often I get just a blank space as well and the 'Followers' page from the dashboard doesn't come up either!

At the mo, I'm wondering why blogger signs me out every time I click to view one of my blogs (I can no longer edit directly from the blog) and why half the functionality on the post editor has gone - I can only preview and spell check from the HTML editor!!

Ack!