Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Work

I thought I might share with you two swaps I made recently. I made a piece of embellished felt using silk and wool fibres and a chiffon scarf on black acrylic felt. One small piece made a postcard that went off yesterday (see the picture at the top of this post.) and another became a needlebook that was sent to a friend in Needlework Haven.

I hope they both enjoy my efforts.



5 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful!! I love the colours. x

Nuvofelt said...

I'm sure your partner will love it.

How about another postcard swap next month - a 3 way at least next time! Maybe some others will join us when they see what has been sent.

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Count me in Myfanwy, anyone else want to join us?

Pat said...

I loved mine and can't wait for next month.

Christine said...

Beautiful work as always Sheila