Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Saturday, February 04, 2012

February

Hello everyone, February is here and I am now a year older. Thank you to all my friends who sent me greetings or cards and threads. It is lovely to have so many lovely stitching friends. yesterday I went out for a meal with DH. I had seen my sister last Wednesday when she had a preview evening of her beautiful art work in Spennymoore Leisure Centre.


Here she is with her friend Catherine Howard If you would like to see more of Lindsey's work go to Lindseysatrbornart


Catherine can be found at Catherinejhoward and she is a very talented textile artist. Well done girls on a fantastic show.

I must take a photo of my Ruby Wedding Sampler which is now complete but it will have to wait until daylight. Today we have snow and I had to go out in it as I went to a friends 60th birthday party. A good time was had by all. I have also made a patchwork bag but again don't have the photos. Next time I promise a better run down of my work.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday wishes Sheila.
Well done to the ladies on the exhibition.

Lindsey said...

thanks Sheila - was lovely to see you there!