Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16th

Strange weather we're having. Today started very wet, our new water butt is full to overflowing. When the rain stopped Pete had to empty and re-site it with a firmer base as it had started to tilt.

This afternoon was beautiful and sunny. We went for a walk and I collected some of the first brambles. I've frozen them to be put with our apples when they are ready.

I completed the papers to go inside Calico Garden and did a bit of research as I wasn't sure how to insert them into the book. I also did some more to my sampler which has been neglected recently.

No comments: