Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

July/August



Well the last month has really flown by I don't know where the time has gone. We went to London where we visited Wisley, I went to Hampton Court and the V&A to do some research.

When we came back we went over to Maryport to a Blues festival, that was great. We saw Van
Morrison, though I don't have a picture of him, just the one on the T-shirt I bought. Did like Mike Harrison though.






I've almost completed Calico Gardens, the original. It's being made into a memory book. The pages have to be inserted and a few flowers stitched to the bottom 'grass' area.

I've also signed up for my C&G course so that's me committed for the next two years. So have been busy starting some of my research projects. Yes more than one.

2 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

So glad you decided to sign up for your course, you would only have regretted a missed opportunity if you had not done so. When does your course start Shiela?

Look forward to seeing more pictures of your memory book when it is complete.

SheilasEmbroidery said...

My course starts September 13th, one month of 'freedom' but a lot to do in that time. Thanks for your comments in my Blog.