Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kitchen

At long last my new kitchen top is going in. Today the difficult bit which is a right hand join was cut and put in place along with the section over the boiler. Tomorrow one more piece to be cut and the holes for the sink and hob to be put in. Whow. I've waited so long for this to happen. Don't mind the fact that we have to 'eat from the microwave' tonight.

Wonder how long I'll have to wait for the floor and decorating to be done? DH doing that, bless him.

We decided against a whole new kitchen as we liked the layout so a revamp was the other option, new tops, sink, cooker and hob. My cooker went in after the electrics were renewed, tops, sink and hob being done by a workman - rest by DH. Won't post photo 'till it's further on - hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: