1. C&G tree trunk vessel - to be completed over the Summer holidays
2. research into the embroidery of three countries for C&G - as above
3. beaded vessel - no hurry, but I enjoy making it
4. beaded bracelet - started as a coral piece - for a friend's aquarium project but the colour might be wrong - to be worked on Thursdays
5. patchwork large portfolio bag Friday's project - must sort the cut strips and number the order by next Thursday
6. preparation for helping craft group start their Purple Rain fluffy bag - need to do that for next Thursday!
Do you think I'm doing too much? Variety is the spice of life! LOL. This doesn't leave a lot of time for the garden which has to be set in order before the 18th when I'm hosting a garden party. I'll try and let you all know how all these things are going. Off now to work on mmmmmm the beaded bracelet I think.