After the accidental dyeing incident last week I have sorted my wet papers and dried them out and the majority are still readable. So the file has been reconstructed. They are such pretty colours. The mop up cloth fabric is starting to look quite pretty but the large poly-cotton drip cloth still needs a bit more work.
On Monday I went on a visit to Alnwick Gardens and had a lovely day with DH, DD and friends.
On Tuesday I went to London with DD and partner, Wednesday was a trip to RHS Hampton Court Flower Show and a meet up with DS.
Thursday was a visit to the new Embroiderers Guild headquarters at Walton on Thames, a short train journey from DDs home. In the afternoon I went into Central London and visited The Design Museum and the Fashion and Textile Museum. This was a busy day and ended with a walk along the South Bank of the Thames with DS and a mediocre Greek meal.
Friday back home and a lovely weekend outside with the cats loving the freedom of the garden. Holly got stuck on next door's extension where the roof tiles were so slippery she could not hold on and kept skidding She had to have a helping hand (wooden board) to return to the garden wall.
There are photos to go with this post but they will have to wait until later when I have time to download and process them. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and comments about my accidental dying.