So here goes with my update.
1. Didi and Holly are now well at home going outside, except in the rain over the past two days.
Holly knocking over the plant-pots while chasing frogs
Didi sitting on one of my houseplants
DH has now made small stakes to dissuade her from making this a permanent sleeping spot. The plant dies back occasionally anyway and will recover soon.
2. My pretty pink and blue papers are now safely in new poly pockets in a new lever arch file and nowhere near my dye solutions.
3. I have completed Purple Rain 2 a felted and beaded wall hanging.
3. I have been to three exhibitions recently, I may have told you about some of them, Helen Cowan's Exhibition at Paxton House, Stitch-in-9 exhibition in Sunderland and Influences plus exhibition by It Happens at the small Bailiffgate Museum in Alnwick. Oh and of course I went to Hampton Court Flower Show and two small textile and design exhibitions on the South Bank.
4. My garden has taken some time to look after as everything is growing so quickly and I am having my bi-annual Garden Party on behalf of the APTT next Sunday 24th July so please keep all fingers, and toes, crossed for good weather. Here are just a very small sample of the 130 photos I took going round the garden the other day after coming back from London.
Tomatoes and other veg in pots
Clematis over the stumps of two trees
More seedlings in the shed
Holly investigated the shed, the wall and next door's garden
I have a few of these chimes around the garden
I got this one from my sister
Update on the Stone River
I think I had better stop as you will be tired of the tour. Thank you so much for visiting.