Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Sunday, January 03, 2016

More glass Christmas ornaments

OK more glass Christmas ornaments to show you today.

 My Icicle

A glass bird - I'm not sure if it is a goose or not!


Tree1

Tree2

Today has been another very wet and dark day as you can tell from this photograph

Finally I have a glass coaster to show you. I have six of these all with different pictures from the North East of England. This one is the Angel of the North.



1 comment:

Christine said...

It's fairly wet and grey at this end of the country too.
I love that Angel of the North coaster