Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bowl

I made a soft bowl a long time ago from 'Fast Fun & Easy Fabric Bowls' by Linda Johansen. On Thursday we made some more bowls here are mine.













ROFL it's actually only one bowl. It is reversible. I used fabric hand dyed by Helen Cowans and the other was one I bought from E-quilter quite some time ago. I choose the piece that toned in best with the other two as the whole piece had a lot of colours in it.

This small post card was made as a thank-you to a friend who lent me her flat in Edinburgh. DH and I had a lovely time at the start of The Fringe Festival.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love to see your creations Sheila, they are always so lovely.

Mylene said...

The bowl turned out lovely.

Karan said...

Oh I love the colours. Your bowl is gorgeous Sheila & the postcard is rather lovely too, a nice way to say thank you. :0)