Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Latest projects

PhotobucketWell I've made two more little beanbugs. I am waiting for the eyes for beanbug #3 to arrive so will be stalking the postie over the next few days. 

I've also renewed my crochet by making two small book marks. I stiffened the red one but don't like them stiffened so left the brown one soft.
Bookmarks

I joined the Crochet a Rainbow project to make Granny Squares for Australia - see the link on my side bar. I've only made one so far as it took me a long time to get the size right.  I'll wait until I've made a few more before posting a picture.


Yesterday I made two very sweet rose crochet brooches and I'm working on a larger one at the moment using a different pattern.
Rose brooches


Lastly I started another cowl, but think the yarn is too thick for the pattern I choose so it will probably come out, As I have almost three balls of the yarn (used to make one of the brooches) I'd like to make something bigger with it. I have some lace weight yarn that will probably be better for the pattern. 


Last week at our craft club I started a box project made with cling film wrap and scraps of thread and fabric. Which reminds me the fabric is sitting in my sink trying to get rid of the dissolvable fabric so must go off to rescue the pieces before we go food shopping. More about this project later.


Reading this list back I have been very busy but most of them are very small projects so took very little time to make.

2 comments:

Christine said...

You HAVE been busy Sheila, little projects or not!
Those bean bugs are addictive aren't they? I've knitted a couple myself

Julie said...

You have been busy Sheila this week, the crochet brooches are really pretty.