Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Journal 3

I have just updated my latest Journal page. Have a look by clicking on the word Journal. I would love to read your comments. Thank you to Julie, Mylene, Kate, Christine and Rachael for your lovely comments recently they are much appreciated. Fabrilicous, yes I have pots of spent Procean dyes that I keep and then forget I have. There are only so many paints a girl can have. I did pull them out to use in a spray experiment recently then had to go and buy a new water spray which is not as good as the first one I have, not fine enough to mist, just squirts water in a jet. Jane, in case you didn't see my reply to your post, I'm not sure if I would recommend that magazine, I will get it a few times before I decide. It did cause some interest at the craft club I go to the other night.

1 comment:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.