Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Not much to show

Well today I don't really have anything to show you, I am still waiting for my printing to dry!!!!!!!! every time I touch the papers I get printing ink all over my hands grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Today I did a refresher course with a guild member on needle-weaving. There isn't a lot to show yet as we were doing sample pieces and it takes a long time.

I've also been playing with some rayon ribbons for my knitted beads BUT they got all ravelled up and it took me hours to untangle them.

So it's been a busy day if not a productive one.

No comments: