Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Going Out

DD, DH and I are going out for a meal tonight. An early birthday meal for me as DD goes home tomorrow lunchtime. I hope the weather further south is OK. Went for a trip to the Metro Centre. DD bought my bday present, a new bag, we are both fans of Kipling bags and I will have another maroon one tomorrow. great. I've also been looking at new watches which DH is getting me, we'll go into Newcastle tomorrow after we drop DD off to see some more.

1 comment:

jane said...

Oh a Kipling bag - lovely. I have about 5 now - al differnet colours and designs and I love them! hope you enjoyed the meal.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow