Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Visit

DS arrived yesterday and we had a pleasant evening around the dinner table - the tv didn't go on once! He's just gone off to see his aunt and will be back either late tonight or early tomorrow morning as she has to go back to work.
This morning he took me to Raspberry Bazzar in Tynemouth where I bought a loose jacket for the spring. It was half price in their sale. Then we went to a second hand bookstore where he bought some science fiction books for £1.50 each.

When we got home he helped me tie up some plants around my garden arch. Every time I looked out of the kitchen window it bugged me that they needed tying back as they were just about to wrap themselves round the tree above. There's jasmin and another two climbers in there and they are all intertwined together.

No comments: