Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Birthday

Having a great day. DH bought me a new watch, without my help. He chose just the one I would have chosen myself, a Citizen Quartz, round face and bracelet strap. DD gave me a new Kipling bag and crocheted a small cat to go with the usual monkey that comes with the bag. This is
Kipling #4, I have a purple, a brown, a black and now a maroon one, they are all different designs. I love them. DS sent some flowers and I opened some lovely cards from my friends that contained threads from the birthday exchange. Thank you so much girls.





We had a nice meal last night went to Brunos in Cullercoats, only marred by the fact it was very cold, fortunately I had a big scarf with me that I put round my shoulders. Two bottles of nice red wine between us. I slept fine 'till 4 o'clock this morning, then I was wide awake.
DD is on her way home now, hence the meal last night instead of tonight!

3 comments:

Karan said...

Fab bag & lots of lovely cards & threads. Sounds like you've had a lovely time. :0)

Stitchingranny said...

Belated Birthday greetings my friend. I love your new bag.

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Sheila. I like kipling too, have a few collections of them.