Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shed now in use more photos



Yes I am now fully into the shed! I still have to sort all the boxes that are in the garage. There needs to be more shelves on the back wall with lots of hooks for the tools and Then the outside needs painting and the little finishing touches to the corners and joins need to be put up. Don't think much will get done tomorrow as DH is into doing a deep clean of his 'puter and then is out on his Philosophy course in the afternoon. We have visitors coming round in the evening. So not much will get done. I'll try and get out to do a bit of box sorting and deciding where I want all the tools tomorrow.

My back is giving me a lot of pain again and I've finally got an appointment to see the physio at the hospital I don't expect to get much joy from them but at least they now know I have an existing problem. The appointment isn't until 2nd July! Do you think I have much faith in the NHS? I've waited soooooo long for this.

4 comments:

Mylene said...

Hope your back pain recover soon.

Frieda Oxenham said...

This looks like a beautiful shed, Sheila. I'm going to show it to John who is planning to build his own when he is retired at the end of August. Loved reading about your stitching adventures and thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog!

Karan said...

Hope you get some relief from the back pain soon Sheila. The wait you're having is ridiculous! The shed is looking great - enjoy getting organised. :0)

Lindsey said...

Looking great! Take care shifting stuff around and see you both soon! Decided to cook on 28th and you r both very welcome - there'll be steak for the carnivores!
hugs