Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Warm day

Don't know what the weather's been like where you are but it's been HOT in the North East. Very sticky this afternoon until we had a short rain storm and then it was beautiful again. Did some work in the garden before going for swim - not much swimming done but the Jacuzzi and steam room were bliss! We do a systems managemnt course on a Monday, I'm filling in lots of gaps in my ICT knowledge. A visit to B&Q on the way home for more compost and some chippings. I picked up a new plant, I wonder how long it will last? I'm not sure about the quality from there. A quick food shopping trip where I got 4 more plants, must get them potted on tomorrow. A tidy up session in my dinning room where most of my stitching has been going on over the last month or so and a short clear up of my 'puter. What a busy day!

These flowers are on my old log and are the inspiration for the flowers on my vessel.

3 comments:

Julie said...

WOW what a busy day you had, very hot and humid here too, same today!

Karan said...

Was hot here too & is shaping up to be the same today too. Very busy day there Sheila. Very pretty flowers. :0)

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a busy day you've had, love the foxgloves, beautiful shade of pink:)