Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finished Panel


Yes it is now dry and I've burnished some areas with Goldfingering. I couldn't get the whole piece under the scanner and taking photographs in this weather didn't come out too well. It really does look like a landscape even though I worked vertically.

6 comments:

jane said...

Looks great Sheila! I wish I could be creative - without instructions I am lost...lol

Lindsey said...

Love the colours and those Italian stitches - like stars!

Karan said...

Wow Sheila - much Kudos to you for having the courage to take the paints to your stitching. Love the result! :0)

Christine said...

Wow, stunning! What are you planning to do with it?

Julie said...

Very effective,not sure i could have painted over the lovely stitching

Unknown said...

Love it :)