Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New project part 2

OK here is the next part of my project
First I ironed a small piece of the painted Bondaweb onto plain white cotton using baking partchment to protect my iron and ironing board.

Then I ironed a slightly larger piece of painted Bondaweb onto another piece of white cotton.

The small piece was cut into 1" strips and keeping the strips in order ironed onto the larger rectangle of painted cotton.

 
Because the Bondaweb is only a temporary fix I then stitched the strips to ensure that they did not peel away from the backing later on.
You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what I'm going to do next!

No comments: