Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Heat Wave

Up to now the weather has been hot but pleasant. This morning at DD's it was beautiful, I sat out in the garden and fell sleep in the sun for 20mins, certainly topped up the tan and that was between 9 and 9.20AM. This afternoon it is oppressive, the clouds have come over and it's sticky. We traveled across London to DS's flat and had the air con on in the car!

DH is up cutting a hole in the ceiling to make a loft hatch and I fell asleep again - these early mornings are catching up on me!

Tomorrow we hope to go into Central London to revisit the British Museum where I want to take some photos and hopefully to buy a new laptop. I'm just waiting for the man to ring back to say they have got the one I want, I'm tired of lugging Pete's heavy one around, which is OK when we have the car but want one that I can carry when off on my jaunts. Just hope the weather isn't as oppressive. Some hope. According to The weather channel it's 24 degrees with 50% humidity, I'm sure it's more! In Newcastle it's 16 degrees with 72% humidity. Click on the title of this post to check your weather forecast.

2 comments:

tintocktap said...

Hope the new laptop works out!

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Yes it's fine but as DS is away in Italy for the weekend I can't get connected on it - he has the codes to get me wired up!