Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Sunday/Monday

DD and her other half came over and we spent the day cleaning carpets, painting woodwork and DH made a hatch into the loft, he is completing that this morning while I put another coat of paint onto the radiator and door.

The end is in sight for the main bedroom which is to be let out so we are heading north later this afternoon to FiL's then home on Tuesday. It will be good to sleep in my own bed! I wish I could sleep properly! Think I'm just too tired but I can see progress it's up to the kids now to complete.

No comments: