Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Good financial day

We were really pleased with ourselves today, Pete saved me over £160 on my car insurance just by searching around on the net. He also listens to the money guy on the radio and gets his tips sent by email.

My first auction on E-Bay finished today. Hopefully I've sold my old Bernina sewing machine for twice the price I could get as a part ex. So providing it goes through OK I'm very pleased I took the plunge, although I was a bit nervous. I've bought on E-Bay quite a bit so don't know why I was more nervous about selling.

Back to my Yoga after a Christmas break and must admit I feel a bit sore tonight, it must have been a good workout!

1 comment:

Karan said...

Sounds like the New Year has got off to a good start then Sheila LOL ;0)
Hope all goes well with the eBay sale.
Looking forward to seeing a pic of your crewel work. :0)