Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Metro Centre 2


Just got back from our little meet up. Had a lovely day. met up in a coffee shop, sat and had a natter then moved on for an Italian meal. I had tagliatelli with Salmon. Lovely and a rather sweet sorbet.

We exchanged pressies in a bran tub, I got a lovely pair of purple scissors and a Bothy Thread 'Snaps' saying Friends. Thanks to my partner. We also had a show and tell and saw some lovely work done by our group.

Some of us went on to Hobbycraft and did a bit of retail therapy then on for another drink and natter at Borders.

Thank-you to everyone for a lovely afternoon. Oh yes and thank-you to Carol T for our lovely chart.

2 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

I recognise Jayne and Wendy but who else went? Sounds like you had a nice day.

Karan said...

Sounds like you all had a good day Sheila. :0)