Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bluebell Wood

Just started a new piece for our Rainbow Squares project. As the title suggests it's a picture of a bluebell wood taken from 'Stitch' magazine. If you would like to see the original look here It's called a Drift of Bluebells and it's on a painted silk background with lots of stiffened thread bluebells and twisted thread tree trunks.
Only half a day in the garden today. All my hanging baskets, French Marigolds and Petunias are now in their home pots, I will harden them off over the next week or so before they go into their allocated places. Pete has made a start on clearing 'The Jungle' A wild area we planted several years ago and then left to it's own devices. All the bushes were very overgrown and the brambles were lovely last autumn! The shed is slowly being cleared and there was only one row about where things were going to go! Unfortunately the spade, fork, rake, yard brush and large clippers went back into the shed as we are using them all the time. My small tools live in a small trug outside anyway so that's OK. Forgot to take photos again today, sorry.

No comments: