Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Coastal Sea Fret

While everyone else is basking in sunshine we have had a very chilly sea fret on the North East coast for the last two days. I'm looking out of my window and I can see it rolling inland. We are about 1/2 mile from the beach and it is one of the down sides of living so close.


However I do love living here, close to beautiful Northumberland, within reach of The North York Moors, The Yorkshire Dales and even The Lake District is within easy striking distance. on a fine day there is nothing better than walking along the beach, especially on a sunny spring day. Seeing it so much we tend to leave the beach alone when it is busy, ie Easter and Summer holidays. I retire to my back garden and admire the growing veg and blossoming trees. Listening to the birds in the trees is also an inspiration and makes me feel so good.


I do pity those people who have travelled to Whitley Bay or Tynemouth because the weather has been so beautiful recently. Not yesterday or today!



No comments: