This is the journal front - I used some of my painted serviettes in the background.
This page has some lovely markings from the doily stained with coffee
I made pockets by stitching them in place to hold some fabric sample coloured with Bonda-web, transfer foils and stitching.
This page was unfinished when I took this photograph. It has now been completed. They are i-chord samples, I wasn't sure which colour to use, so I had to do several. Decision has now been made and the small pieces are waiting to be stitched onto my work.
So sorry I can't share the stitching until the exhibition is up which won't be until August.