Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Friday, February 07, 2014

New beaded necklace

Just finished this tonight. It is quite a heavy necklace to wear but I've put a proper clasp on it this time. In reality the purple beads are much darker than they look in this photo. I hope the small magnetic clasp does it's job.

Over the last few days I have been working on some papers - I showed you some on my last post - working on the theme of erosion. Well I got this lovely book by Francis Pickering - Under the Cover: Paper and Fabric Books. I now knew what do do with my papers.  
  

The journal is nowhere near finished yet but I'm still working on it.

No comments: