I have searched the house for something that is quite precious to me and my family. I really don't know where I have put it. While looking I have found:-
1) I can no longer access my family tree on Genes Re-United - it's been so long since I visited.
2) The lovely trolley full of stuff that has been there for a year - I know because it was filled with the remnants of a course I did. Now everything is back in it's rightful place because I will need the trolley soon.
3) A blanket to replace the white one the cat has been using for a bed.
4) A metal box that will be great for some of my beads
5) I can now walk into my workroom without tripping over things.
6) Yes I can throw things out because they are really of no use any more! Not much though!
7) I now have no time to do my creative 15mins but I can console myself because this is what I created today on a course with Mandy Putullo
It is still looking a bit lumpy and bumpy but it will look much better after a little more tweaking.
The ladies in the photo are my Mum - Agnes, her Mum, my Gran - Isabella and her Mum, my Great Grandmother and there is my problem. I can't remember my Great Gran's first name. She was always Granny Connell to us. So I have been searching for some photographs and old newspaper articles I know I have - somewhere! Then I can add her initial on the left-hand side of the pin cushion in pins. yes the other two initials are in pins!
Time for bed now. I will have to resume the search tomorrow!