Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bag finish

Way-hay I've finished my bag, just in time as my machine is off for a service tomorrow so I have had a good session today to get it completed.


Here are my Japanese flowers. As it stands it could be a shawl, however I've sent for some more wool and I might make it into a lap blanket instead. The individual flowers are so easy and quite therapeutic to make.


My jumper is up to the neck now but the arm hole seems quite tight so I may have to add some more depth to it. Will peruse for a while, a little measurement might be in order.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

lovely bag!

Mylene said...

Great job on the bag, so neat and beautiful!!

Japanese flowers looks lovely!!

happy Spring!

Julie said...

Super bag Sheila. I do love the colours of the japanese flower shawl/lap blanket, i saw Hazel's at the weekend and really need to add one of these to my evergrowing 'must do' list

Christine said...

Your bag is fabulous, it looks like the sort of thing you might get in Monsoon.
Love the flower shawl too

Karan said...

Love the bag Sheila... & the Japanese flowers look lovely - would be great as a shawl or blanket. Enjoyed my catch up. :0)

Heidi said...

Love the bag! What a great thing to use. And the flowers are just so pretty. I am also working on a shawl as well as a blanket as I am making large and small flowers.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi