Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Tusal March

Here is my March TUSAL. It is growing fast because of all the wool.


 This is a small coiled bowl I made last night at our Crafts2Share group.
 The first picture doesn't really show the depth so I've included a side view.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

all those lovely neurons!

Christine said...

Thats a lot of orts, I'm sure you'll come up with something creative to do with them. Love the bowl.

Mylene said...

wow! love the bowl!!

Patty said...

I love your little bowl! And once again, I forgot all about the TUSAl. Thanks for the reminder!