Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Parcel post

What quick service. I made an order to a new online site KnitSisters on Friday and it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much Heike. This is what I bought wrapped and unwrapped.


The pink is a Cotton Tweed called Rasberry Sorbet and the purple is KB Indulgence, Safir Purple and is a lovely wool and mohair and polyamide mix. KB yarn and come from the earthquake town of Golcuk in Turkey and KB are committed to supporting local crafting women small businesses in the town. The small bead stitch markers are beautiful with little hearts which you can't see all that well on the photo. I'll have to find a very special project for this yarn.

2 comments:

madewithloops said...

Thank you Sheila and I am so glad you like your purchases.
Maybe we can meet next time I am at Anne's in May
Best wishes Heike

Julie said...

Lots of lovely projects you have been working on recently Sheila.

Nice wool, will have to investigate this site, thanks for the link to it