Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Guerilla Knitting

Today is the day all the neurons get stitched together to make neural networks. I've even got my Guerilla jumper on LOL. PS I do know it's a different kind! but I love it.
Thought you might like to see my new project which is taking shape - much too big for a bread basket ROFL.


First yesterday afternoon's photo.










Then this mornings photo. Any new guesses.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no such thing as too big for a bread basket, you just need more bread...

PS: i spotted some knitted neurons in the wild today at the big bang science fair :)

Heidi said...

Love the new coil basket. Is it going to be a nice big market bag???

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Julie said...

I know what is is and its going to be wonderful, but wont spoil it for those still guessing