Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

New coils

I've just taken a photo of my latest coil project but can you guess what it is going to be? I photographed it on the machine with the small pots I've already made. BTW it's not finished! Oh and Christine you can't guess as I think you already know.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

bread basket?

Christine said...

LOL! I DO know...
My new suggestion for the red one is chocolate biccies ;D

Julie said...

They are really great Sheila, im guessing a bread basket too for baguettes

Val said...

I thought of a basket for baguettes also - lovely stuff Sheila x