Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beautiful sunshine

It's a beautiful day here, the sun is shining and the sky blue. Unfortunately the wind is still cold but not as blustery as it was yesterday. I walked up to the chiropodist to have my toes sorted as I keep getting an ingrown toenail! I caught it in time before it got too sore this time. I'm still on the pain killers and they are making me very giddy! Any effort makes me shaky. I hope I don't have to take them for too much longer. We are having friends over for a meal tonight and I won't be able to have a drink d..t! Another disadvantage of taking these pain killers!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Enjoy your meal tonight.
Hope your toe improves fast now the chiropodist has looked at it.