Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Gran Canaria

Well at last I've sorted some photos, boring scenes, no people. Some taken while I was out on my morning rambles.The first three are views from our balcony at 4am, 6am and 7am respectively.
Then there's the mini golf course at Gran Anfi taken coming down in the lift


Here are the trailing geraniums planted all round the island in front of the complex and the Hibiscus hedging, I just love this flower.







And the football and tennis courts.








last is the coast guard ship that seems to be there all night watching for illegal immigrants.

1 comment: