Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Why don't I learn?


I shouldn't try and do small Algerian Hearts at 5 o'clock in the morning! It took me 1/2 and hour and much frogging and waste of thread to get it right! Got there in the end and decided to leave it until full daylight!

3 comments:

Julie said...

5am ... i was letting the cat out then :-)
Looks nice!

Karan said...

5am? I was still asleep - mind, I didn't go to bed until gone 1am.
Looking good, despite the hassle it gave you. :0)

Elizabeth Braun said...

What *were* you doing up and stitching at that unearthly hour??