Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Way Hay

I haven't had a pain killer since 2.30 and it's now nearly 7, didn't feel I needed one and only just realised. My shoulder is still tender but not the excruciating pain it's been for a fortnight. The problem is remembering to continue to protect it for a while. The other good news is that I saw the diabetic nurse this morning and my sugars are much better than they were 8 weeks ago. I go back in 12 weeks for another check. Just hope the improvement continues.
Happy Red Nose Day to you all. I'm just about ready to settle down with my dinner and watch the fun on TV.

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

Sorry to hear you have been having problems Shiela. I do hope that the sunshine you are now enjoying has helped to settle things for you.