Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Would you believe it?

It's raining in Gran Canaria, yes, lots of it! Like being back in the UK! I went for a 40 min walk along the shore this morning before breakfast, I left Pete in bed as he was feeling a bit queasy last night Later I did some Ti Chi , it was just a taster session and it was good. No swimming today, but had a trip up to Tauro a new resort being built by the Anfi company. Wasn't impressed! It's much nicer down here. I'll go now as I can feel my neck starting to tense up after just a short time in the air conditioning, despite having a sarong wrapped round it like a scarf!

No comments: