Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Burst of energy

I've finally managed to master the pesky hearts that were causing me so much trouble. I'm on to the third section of my Tuffet and I've done some work on Brown Calico.
I've shown a before and after as it's difficult to see the extra bits which include some of my beach combing shells.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Brown Calico is stunning! Well done.

Sounds like you had a lovely day ... and night .. yesterday, no matter where you go in the world you'll always bump into a Geordie, although from Sunderland they're Makums, but it's nearly the same rofl I bumped into some one from Sunderland when I was in Masspalomas, do you think that's where they all go on holiday? rofl

Julie said...

Lovely!

Karan said...

Beautiful pieces - really love brown calico. Great pics from your holiday - looks & sounds like you had a great time. :0)