Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, March 02, 2009

March winds and April showers Bring forth May flowers.

Now it is March I thought of the nursery rhyme that I first saw in my Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme book that I was given when I was a tot - yes I still have the book.
March winds and April showers
Bring forth May flowers

Like the new seeds that I'm growing for the garden I have started a new stitching, a class on demand small with The Stitchers Village called Hearts and Flowers Tuffet.
It took me quite a while to decide on the fabric and threads as I said in my last post and I still haven't made a final decision on that last thread. However I have made a start on the stitching. Not much as my shoulder was complaining, but the backstitch frame on one section and 1/2 another is done in a bright red/orange Steff Francis perle silk. The fabby is Polsitches Chilblains a 28ct Jobelelan.

3 comments:

Mylene said...

That's a lovely project, looking forward to see your update.

Julie said...

This is going to be a pretty one, hope your shoulder is feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that is so pretty - and even more frustrating as I can't seem to access the Stitchers' Village site from my home PC :(